Free shipping for orders over 60 €.
Delivery times: 3 days from the date of shipping.
Quality sparkling wine made by the classic method V.S.Q. Brut..
Pinot Nero 60% e Chardonnay 40%,
Areas in the Veneto region dedicated to vine-growing, with marly soils rich in subsoil.
Various radiating systems and espalier with 2100-2600 plants per hectare.
On average 120 quintals of grapes
After having created the cuvée by blending the two types of wine and having added the yeast cultures selected by Villa Sandi in suitable proportions, the wine is bottled. The bottles are then stored in underground cellars where the temperature and humidity are controlled. Secondary fermentation takes place here and the sparkling wine ages in contact with the lees for at least 60 months. Disgorging is carried out after this period and only after another two months of settling is the sparkling wine ready to be marketed.
Whole grapes are put into the pneumatic press for soft pressing and the 70% of the resulting must, after a first racking, is put into controlled temperature tanks and the remaining 30% into used barriques, where alcoholic fermentation takes place at a temperature of 17-19°C. The wine remains to age until the following spring.
An excellent aperitif and outstanding if accompanied by caviar, raw shellfish and seafood or marinated fish